Extremely compact design
Linear actuator stepper motors deliver long life, high accuracy and unsurpassed repeatability. These compact, low cost 1.8° linear motors are available in three sizes: NEMA 14 (1.4″ / 36 mm sq), NEMA 17 (1.7″ / 42 mm sq.) and NEMA 23 (2.3″ / 57 mm sq.).
To meet the needs of a wide range of linear motion applications, two (2) linear actuator styles are available:
- Non-captive shaft has a threaded shaft that extends through the motor and moves axially as the motor rotates
- External shaft has a rotating screw, integral to the motor’s rotor, that moves the nut axially along the threaded shaft. An anti-backlash nut is available.
Precision lead screws
Precision rolled lead screws deliver maximum life and quiet operation in combination with the linear actuator’s self-lubricating nut. Lead screws are manufactured from premium grade stainless steel that is non-magnetic, corrosion resistant and available with an optional Teflon® coating.
- External shaft with choice of general purpose or ant-backlash nut.
- Non-captive shaft
- Screw length (0.1″ increments)
- NEMA 14 & 17: 3.0″ to 18″
- NEMA 23: 3.0″ to 24″
- Bare metal or Teflon™
- Screw-end options: Straight or threaded, UNC or metric.